YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Project Management Office function which ensures the proper process and result quality of the multiple audits, investigations and other projects。
2. Manage proper and on-time delivery of reports to the Compliance Case Resolution Committee (CCRC), ensure the quality of the reports.
3. Organize and coordinate with compliance for the case update and status check.
4. Supports projects to establish a continuous improvement process in BCL IA.
5. Prepare periodic report, presentation upon requests, provide statistic analysis for various audits.
6, Share point admin for internal audits, in charge of regular maintenance, update and provide trainings.
WHO YOU ARE:
1. University degree inbusiness administration, economics, etc.; additional qualifications are an advantage (e.g. MBA, CPA, CIA, CFE).
2. At least three years of working experience in accounting/finance/auditing/legal with a multinational company.
3. First leadership experience is an advantage.
4. Proficient in English in both written and spoken; additional language skills (e.g. Mandarin) are an advantage.
5. Adanced skills in MS-Office, power point presentation.
6. Effective communicator and worker with people from different cultures and/or working levels.
7. Proactive, structrued and analytical personality which can systematically think through processes and structures and find solutions.
8. Willing to travel in Greater China.