YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
· Responsible for planning and implementation of capex investment, technical changes and innovation related to facility, utility and equipment related, ensure the implementation with agreed quality, safety, cost and timeline.
· Responsible for preparing and maintaining the technical documentation includes specifications, URS, drawings, qualifications, GMP/Safety reviews, etc..
· Identify the technical gaps and find ways to improve the efficiency and reliability of technical systems in whole life cycle of assest, setup know-how, experience database and standardize the relevant technical processes.
· Support the maintenance teams' day-to-day operations and provide technical supports from the view of capex investment implementation when requested.
· Develop and apply Operational Excellence tools for tehnical management work, continuous to optimize the process and improve efficiency of daily technical management work.
· Maintain and update capex investment plan regularly according to business developemnt.
WHO YOU ARE
· Bachelor degree or above in major of Engineering/Technology related,
· 10 years' experience in Pharm or Fast foods trade at plant maintenance, proejct engineering and project management.
· Strong and proven technical analysis and problem solving skills.
· Strong leadership to coordinate and lead subject matter experts to work together effectively.
· With clear logic, open minded and team player.
· Very good communication. Fluent English in reading, speaking and writing.
· Good at CAD, Office software.