KA Trade Marketing Officer
||拜耳作物科学（中国）有限公司 Bayer CropScience China Co., Ltd
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement the brand's seasonal trade launch materials and tools across distribution channels (E-Commerce retailers, pet hospitals, pet shops).
- Work with external creative agencies on Marketing Material and activities.
- Support the Sales team's needs per channel (specific tools, presentations, programs).
- In partnership with the Marketing and Sales teams, work on the promotion plans and guidelines, to be optimized across all distribution channels.
- Collect market and customer insights as business evolves to generate actionable measures that can shape our future activity and strengthen our customer engagement.
- Ensure that the Product Activation calendar is maintained, doing regular reviews with the Commercial team on initiatives.
- Ensure all activity is accompanied by a post initiative report with clear ROI measurements in place.
- Build strong relationships with external agencies, Strategic Accounts, Marketing, and commercial teams.
- Manage the trade marketing budget; annual forecasting and reviews, and deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate enthusiasm for marketing (including strong E-commerce marketing knowledge), and is keen to learn and broaden their skills.
- Takes a proactive and analytical approach.
- Excellent management and communication skills, able to prioritize effectively and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills to establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident, personable and a team player - but also able to work effectively on solo projects.
- Bachelor / Master Degree (Business School / University).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in trade marketing/Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven management aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Define clear and impactful recommendation.
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge and passion for brands.
- Strong teamwork (with other marketing team members & sales).
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business at all levels.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Results oriented and strong analytical capabilities.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
未经51job.com 同意，不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品；无忧工作网版权所有 ©1999-