Medical Science Liaison311124
- Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
- TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
- Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
- Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
- Internal and external scientific support, training and education
- Master Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant , MD, PhD preferred
- Good knowledge of therapeutic area
- Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently and deliver results
- Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
- Exhibits interpersonal awareness
- Fluent English in literature reading
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to travel
- A minimum of 1 year clinical experiences, or a minimum of 1 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- At least 1 year medical affairs experience 1 year MSL experiences preferred
未经51job.com 同意，不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品；无忧工作网版权所有 ©1999-