- Demand creation: Work cross functionally to implement local launch activities of new vegetable varieties (NVIs) and/or solutions.
- Demonstrates value and provide technical recommendations that supports customer success. Organize events to generate demand.
- Solution development: Coordinates and conducts agronomic trials for local product placement and tailored solutions under local farming conditions with internal and external commercial stakeholders including customers. Provides timely completion of projects, placement of trials to meet the local market needs, and integrity of the data collected. Communicates actionable insights from this applied research that are based upon sound data analysis using appropriate and scientifically rigorous methods.
- Innovation & Digital:: Embraces digital tools and technologies, utilizing data and insights to offer customer focused solutions and enhance dealers'-partners' capabilities; generates high qualitydata and insights to strengthen the company's understanding of our customers.
- Product Portfolio & Agronomic Knowledge: Uses agronomic and portfolio knowledge to provide market and competitor insights, advise stakeholders on crop production/management best practices and positioning tailored solutions.
- Knowledge Transfer/ Coaching: Provides timely, consistent guidance and feedback to help strengthen specific knowledge and skill areas needed among diverse stakeholder groups to position products, demonstrate value and provide technical recommendations that supports customer success. Executing the technical training of internal teams, dealers, distributors and growers on key Features, Advantages,
- Benefits (FABs) of the vegetable product portfolio and innovative solutions
- Business Engagement & Planning: Secures alignment to the relevant commercial strategy and influence the strategic direction of the breeding and research programs through analysis of market trends, competitive landscape and new technologies.
- Collaboration: Builds strong-collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and strategic influencers across agriculture and technology industry to provide technical solutions beyond advancements in genetic gain. Work cross-functionally on events (field days, grower summits, grower meetings, etc.) to generate demand for the vegetable portfolio at customers' level.
- Minimum Bsc. in agricultural or life science; horticulture, genetics, plant pathology, entomology or agricultural business
- Several years of agronomic experience preferred ( (product development, agricultural consulting, agricultural production, promotion, research)
- Self-motivatedand assertive with a strong results orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in local language and English).
- Strong people and collaboration skills, and ability to effectively conduct product training
- Highly analytical, able to convert data to practical-applied knowledge and solutions for partners and customers
- Demonstration of strong results and sales orientation, with dedicated customer focus
- Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic, teambased environment
- Willingness to travel in the region and occasional national travel
- Excellent overall computer skills and understanding of digital tools.
- Driving lic