Sr.Medical Science Liaison MSL- 治疗领域
Major tasks and responsibilities of position
1. Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature.
2. TL Identification / profiling / segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
3. Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
4. Interactions with Medical Societies: The MSL answers medical / scientific queries of Medical Societies with regards to BHC products.
5. Internal and external scientific support, training and education
6. The MSL provides assistance to Medical Advisors and Market Access and supports presentations of new information to hospital formularies and reimbursement decisions makers as required
7. TL relationships are built/sustained quickly due to MSL expertise in the therapeutic area and the MSL role.
Master Degree or higher in clinical medicine or pharmacology or medicine relevant , MD, PhD preferred
Strong knowledge of therapeutic area
Understanding of clinical trial design and rationale
Good presentation and communication skills
Ability to build productive work-relationships both internally and externally
Ability to work independently and deliver results
Ability to initiate, organize, execute academic event
Demonstrated business insights
Fluent English in literature reading
Good computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
Ability to travel
A minimum of 1 year clinical experiences, or a minimum of 1 years pharmaceutical industry experience
At least 2 years medical affairs experience
2 years MSL experiences preferred
未经51job.com 同意，不得转载本网站之所有招聘信息及作品；无忧工作网版权所有 ©1999-